A business growth coach
understands there are no standard practices and principles. They know there is an unrestricted scope of business development and activities. Your coach will challenge you to explore new opportunities in external markets. They will help you look at introducing efficiencies in your internal business operations. They understand that looking within can often prove challenging for many organisations. Your coach is a fresh new set of eyes looking from the outside in. A business growth coach has no fear of saying the wrong things, ruffling feathers, challenging executives thoughts and processes. They ask the tough questions and identify what needs to change. A business growth coach is comfortable to challenge the status quo.
A business growth coach can share others success and failures, without disclosing any confidential information but use their knowledge to guide you. This will save your business from making the same mistakes, save you time and helping you reach your business growth goals sooner.
Your coach will understand that development activities need to extend across different departments. Working in silo's will not result in business development and growth. Your coach, you will align all activities with the business' development goals.
Your growth coach will ensure your team remain informed and focused on the following
• The current state of your business
• Reviewing and using the company SWOT.
• The current state of the industry and growth projections
• Understanding your primary sources of revenue
• Your customer profile
• New and unexplored market opportunities
• New territories /products/sectors, which may complement or diversify the existing business
• The long-term view and goals
• The cost areas and the possible options for cost-savings